The City of Seattle has organized the forum "to share preliminary information from a review of the disparate racial impacts of the criminalization and legalization of cannabis. This is an opportunity to hear from the community about their experiences with the legal cannabis landscape."
The event will be hosted by the Seattle's Department of Finance and Administrative Services; in partnership with the Langston Hughes Performing Arts Institute; Office of Arts and Culture, and the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB).
- Rick Dimmer - Field Enforcement Representative Purchasing and Contracting, a division of the Seattle Department of Finance and Administrative Services
- Ollie Garrett - Board Member, WSLCB
- Bobby Lee - Director Office of Economic Development, City of Seattle
- Cherie MacLeod - Strategic Advisor-Marijuana Program Coordinator Consumer Protection, a division of the Seattle Department of Finance and Administrative Services
- Elisa Young - Equity and Policy Director, Department of Finance and Administrative Services
- Kyana Wheeler - Organizational Change Strategist, Seattle Office of Civil Rights
- Paula Sardinas - Commissioner, Washington State Commission on African American Affairs