The Washington State House Commerce and Gaming Committee (WA House COG) considers issues relating to the regulation of commerce in alcohol, tobacco and cannabis, as well as issues relating to the regulation and oversight of gaming, including tribal compacts.
- HB 2510 - "Requiring the liquor and cannabis board to provide written interpretations of liquor statutes and rules."
- HB 2800 - "Concerning the performance of personal services by a craft distillery, distiller, spirits certificate of approval holder, or distributor."
- HB 2842 - "Concerning nonprofit special occasion liquor licenses."
- HB 2204 -
"Concerning the creation of a limited spirits retail license."(scheduled but not moved)
- HB 2321 -
"Reducing youth access to products intended for consumption only by adults age twenty-one and over."removed from schedule (Feb 3, 2020 4:51pm)
- HB 2502 -
"Concerning low-proof alcoholic beverages."(scheduled but not moved)
- HB 2870 -
"Allowing additional marijuana retail licenses for social equity purposes."removed from schedule (Feb 3, 2020 4:51pm)
- HB 2683 - "Creating a local wine industry association license."
- HB 2726 - "Regarding marijuana-infused edible products."