The Washington State Senate Labor and Commerce Committee (WA Senate LBRC) considers issues relating to employment standards, industrial insurance, unemployment insurance and collective bargaining. The committee also considers regulation of business and professions and has oversight of commerce issues relating to alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, and gaming.
- SB 6085 -
Expanding opportunities for marijuana businesses by removing residency barriers and providing access to capital for minority and women-owned businesses through a fee on certain investments.(removed from schedule)
- SB 6188 - Concerning the consumption of alcohol for certain special events held on agricultural fairgrounds.
- SB 6057 - Concerning price differentials in the sale of marijuana.
- SB 6033 - Concerning the safety and security of retail marijuana outlets.
- SB 6269 - Authorizing marijuana retailers to sell cannabidiol products.
- SB 6393 - Concerning cannabis industry workplace standards. (hearing is on proposed substitute, unavailable at publication time)