From its inception in early 2018, Cannabis Observer has been bootstrapped with funding from its founder, Gregory Foster. In October 2018, the organization began to build a foundation of recurring funding from a community of sponsors and donors. Cannabis Observer’s current goal is to secure $10,000 per month of committed revenue to cover the costs of one full time staffer, multiple part-time contractors, and all operating expenses.
There are many ways to support Cannabis Observer’s impactful work.
Engage With and Share Our Content
- Sign up for email updates. Get the top three takeaways in your inbox.
- Follow us on your preferred social channels. See our posts in your streams on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Like, retweet, and share our content. It only takes a moment to tell others what’s happening – and expand the algorithmic reach of our content.
Tell People About Our Work
- Do you know someone who can benefit from or would appreciate our work? Tell them and make sure they know about this resource – you are our best advocate!
- Write a review on our Facebook Page. Or send us a written or recorded testimonial about the importance of Cannabis Observer to you and your work.
- Show your support as you sport Cannabis Observer-branded clothes and gear including hoodies, shirts, mugs, and totes.
Become a Sponsor or Donor
- Our sponsors support Cannabis Observer on a recurring monthly basis. See the perks we offer and many of our sponsors listed below.
- Our donors find individual donations or gratuities are more appropriate expressions of their support. See the perks we offer and many of our donors listed below.
- Cannabis Observer also supports bank-to-bank ACH transfers (bill pay). Contact us for routing details.
- Or you can mail us a check made out to “Cannabis Observer” at 2103 Harrison Ave NW Ste 2-453, Olympia, Washington 98502.
- Want to receive an invoice or other arrangement? Contact us.
Thank you so much for your support! Every single dollar and click counts!