The Washington State Department of Ecology (DOE) Cannabis Science Task Force (CSTF) Steering Committee is the leadership committee affecting the transition of responsibility for cannabis testing lab accreditation from the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) to the DOE. In the absence of federal guidance, the Committee is also helping bolster cannabis testing lab standards.
Documents and Links
- Sign In Sheet (Nov 15, 2019)
- Task Force Timeline (Nov 15, 2019)
- 'Flow Chart of Marijuana Product Testing Under LCB Rules And DOH "General Use Compliant" Testing Rules' (Dec 20, 2018)
- Phenova, Inc - Cannabis Proficiency Testing: Design, Issues and Implementation
- United States Department of Agriculture: Pesticide Data Program