The Washington State House Commerce and Gaming Committee (WA House COG) considers issues relating to the regulation of commerce in alcohol, tobacco and cannabis, as well as issues relating to the regulation and oversight of gaming, including tribal compacts.
- SB 5006 - "Allowing the sale of wine by microbrewery license holders." (REVISED FOR ENGROSSED: "Creating a new on-premises endorsement for domestic wineries and domestic breweries and microbreweries.").
- SB 6035 - "Concerning liquor license employees."
- SB 6057 - "Concerning price differentials in the sale of marijuana." (no action taken)
- SB 6095 - "Describing permissible common carrier activities under the three-tier system." (If measure is referred to committee.)
- SB 6206 - "Creating a certificate of compliance for marijuana business premises that meet the statutory qualifications at the time of application."
- SB 6531 - "Concerning the performance of personal services by a craft distillery, distiller, or spirits certificate of approval holder." (If measure is referred to committee.)