The Washington State House Commerce and Gaming Committee (WA House COG) considers issues relating to the regulation of commerce in alcohol, tobacco and cannabis, as well as issues relating to the regulation and oversight of gaming, including tribal compacts.
- HB 2247 - "Aligning marijuana licensing decisions by the liquor and cannabis board with local zoning ordinances."
- HB 2279 - "Improving the development of the marijuana market by enacting provisions specific to craft cannabis production."
- HB 2826 - "Clarifying the authority of the liquor and cannabis board to regulate marijuana vapor products."
- HB 2870 - "Allowing additional marijuana retail licenses for social equity purposes."
- HB 2871 - "Establishing a retail privilege endorsement to a marijuana producer license."
- HB 2296 -
"Concerning the regulation of hemp, including products derived from hemp."(scheduled but not moved)
- HB 2300 -
"Authorizing marijuana retailers to sell cannabidiol products."(scheduled but not moved)
- HB 2359 - "Creating a certificate of compliance for marijuana business premises that meet the statutory qualifications at the time of application."
HB 2683 - "Creating a local wine industry association license."(scheduled but not moved)
- HB 2686 - "Excluding the common carrier licensees from the definition of retailer for the purposes of the three-tier system."
- HB 2727 - "Creating a retail liquor license for restaurants operated in connection with a course offered by postsecondary institutions."