The Washington State House Public Safety Committee (WA House PS) considers issues relating to law enforcement agencies, crime prevention, criminal penalties and sentencing, impaired driving, registration and civil commitment of sex offenders, and adult correctional programs and institutions.
- HB 2334 - "Concerning drug offender sentencing."
- HB 2375 - "Concerning tableting and encapsulating machines and controlled substance imitation materials."
- HB 2431 - "Concerning criminal offenses involving watercraft."
- HB 2459 - "Increasing the public disclosure of registered sex offenders."
- HB 2473 - "Concerning domestic violence."