The Washington State Senate Labor and Commerce Committee (WA Senate LBRC) considers issues relating to employment standards, industrial insurance, unemployment insurance and collective bargaining. The committee also considers regulation of business and professions and has oversight of commerce issues relating to alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, and gaming.
- SB 5717 - "Concerning employer and employee scheduling."
- SB 6095 - "Excluding the common carrier licensees from the definition of retailer for the purposes of the three-tier system." (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 6392 - "Creating a local wine industry association license."
- SB 6333 - "Reducing youth access to products intended for consumption only by adults age twenty-one and over."
- SB 6332 -
"Concerning the potency of marijuana products."removed from schedule (Jan 31, 2020 3:16pm)
- SB 6206 - "Creating a certificate of compliance for marijuana business premises that meet the statutory qualifications at the time of application."
- SB 6531 - "Concerning the performance of personal services by a craft distillery, distiller, spirits certificate of approval holder, or distributor."
- SB 6341 - "Requiring the liquor and cannabis board to provide written interpretations of liquor statutes and rules."
- SB 6173 - "Regarding the sale of beer for off-premises consumption."
Bills to be determined.