HB 1430 – “Concerning the licensing and enforcement system modernization project account.”
- See Cannabis Observer’s summary of HB 1415's committee report cutoff, opposite house cutoff, and sine die cutoff.
- On Friday April 26th, the bill was delivered to the Governor. Read the Bill as Passed Legislature.
- On Monday April 29th, Governor Inslee signed the bill. It joins Chapter 164 of the 2019 Session Laws with an effective date of June 1st.
- In a swift signing with no guests, the Governor stated that the bill was requested by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) to extend the agency’s Systems Modernization Project (SMP) account (video).
- See the ceremony’s official photo.