On Tuesday April 16th, SB 5605 was passed by the House with a vote of 68 yeas, 29 nays, and no absent or excused.
- SB 5605 – “Concerning misdemeanor marijuana offense convictions” (video).
- See Cannabis Observer’s committee report cutoff summary.
- Read the final House Bill Report and the updated Senate Bill Report.
- The bill will be returned to its house of origin for concurrence, dispute, or conference.
- Sponsoring Senator Joe Nguyen and Representative Joe Fitzgibbon shared a facebook video celebrating passage of the bill.